Home Health Agency Chicago
Midwestern Health Care, Ltd. provides Home Health Services on a part-time and intermittent visit basis and Private Duty Supportive Care Services on an hourly basis. All skilled services such as Skilled Nursing, Home Health Aide, Physical Therapy, Speech Therapy and Occupational Therapy are provided based upon your physician’s plan of treatment. All services are under the supervision of a registered professional nurse.
Home Health Agency Chicago:
We take pride in providing you with exceptional
quality health care services, because we care…
MHC Ltd. provides services to clients who have difficulty leaving their homes unassisted (for Medicare clients) and who:
- Needs teaching / instructions about their diseases and medications.
- Needs skilled monitoring and assessment of condition in response to prescribed treatment.
- Needs IV infusion therapy (hydration, antibiotics, paternal nutrition, etc.
- Needs treatment for complicated wounds.
- Needs teaching / instructions on medical procedures done at home (e.g. ostomy care, tube feedings, etc.)
- Needs improvement in their strength of functional status with the help of physical or occupational therapists.
- Needs help in getting assistance from community resources.
- Needs assistance with personal care if the skills of a nurse or therapist are also needed.
- Home Health Care
- Assistance in evaluating need for assistive devices and their ordering.
- Laboratory specimen collection as ordered by physician.
- For sensory impaired patients who require TDD or TT communication, MHC Ltd. will make arrangements with Illinois Telecommunication Access for their services.
- Interpreters will be provided for patients with limited English proficiency.
- Medicare and Medicaid patients pay $0 for covered home health services.
- Private insurance patients pay according to their respective plan. (prior approval is necessary)
Cook, DuPage, Lake and Kane counties
All patients are accepted for care regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, social status, disability, age or payment source for as long as they qualify.